[Bilimsel Haber] Fw: Global Journalism Day at Örebro University

Emel Akca eakcatr at yahoo.com
9 Şub 2012 Per 22:56:45 EET




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mahitab Ezz El Din <mahitab.ezzeldin at oru.se>
To: 
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 1:43 PM
Subject: Global Journalism Day at Örebro University
 

Dear friends and colleagues, 
I hope all is great with you. I would like to invite you to attend
      the Global Journalism Day on May 15, 2012 organized by the Master
      of Global Journalism Program at Örebro University. It is a great
      opportunity to meet journalism practitioners and scholars in
      Global Journalism to debate current issues in the field. 
You are all welcome to attend. Kindly register on the event
      website http://gjday.org/.

I appreciate if you  spread the info at your
      networks/universities. 

Thanks in advance and hope to see you in Örebro. 

Best wishes 
Mahitab Ezz El Din 
Co-ordinator-Master of Global Journalism Program 
Media and Communication Studies 
HumES 
Örebro University 
701 82 Örebro 
Sweden  
-------------- sonraki bölüm --------------
Bir HTML eklentisi temizlendi...
URL: <http://lists.kulturad.org/pipermail/bilimselhaber/attachments/20120209/cd8581e6/attachment.html>


BilimselHaber mesaj listesiyle ilgili daha fazla bilgi