[Discussion] (no subject)

semra somersan semrasomersan@ttnet.net.tr
Sun, 18 May 2003 09:29:54 +0300


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C31D20.0A271BC0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="windows-1254"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello,

Please add my name to your discussion list.=20

I am a founding of the Associaton for Cultural Studies founded at the =
4th International conference on Crossroads in Cultural Studies =FDn =
Tampere Finland Helsinki in 2002.=20

I got your address through a fr=FDend who had received notice of the  =
9th Internat=FDonal Culture and Power Conference to be held in Lisbon.=20

Thank you.

Dr. Semra Somersan
Dpt of Sociology
=DDstanbul B=DDlgi Univ.
Ku=FEtepe =DDstanbul
Turkey

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C31D20.0A271BC0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="windows-1254"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dwindows-1254">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please add my name to your discussion =
list.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am a founding of the Associaton for =
Cultural=20
Studies founded at the 4th International conference on Crossroads in =
Cultural=20
Studies =FDn Tampere Finland Helsinki in 2002. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I got your address through a fr=FDend =
who had=20
received notice of the&nbsp; 9th Internat=FDonal Culture and Power =
Conference to=20
be held in Lisbon. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dr. Semra Somersan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dpt of Sociology</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>=DDstanbul B=DDlgi Univ.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ku=FEtepe =DDstanbul</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Turkey</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C31D20.0A271BC0--