<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6001.18203" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=en-us dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma 
size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Talip Kucukcan 
[mailto:talipkucukcan@gmail.com] <BR><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, April 04, 2009 9:56 
PM<BR><B>To:</B> Onur Inal<BR><B>Subject:</B> Yeni Kitap: Turks in 
Europe<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>Onur bey asagidaki kitabin yayinlandigi duyurusunu 
bilimsel haber listesine gonderirseniz memnun olurum
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Talip Kucukcan</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><B><I>Turks in 
Europe</I></B></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><B><I>Culture, 
Identity, Integration</I></B></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">Edited by Talip 
Kucukcan and Veyis Gungor</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 10px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">ISBN 
978-90-77814-13-0 / paperback / 625 pages.</P>
<P 
style="MIN-HEIGHT: 12px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><BR></P>
<P 
style="MIN-HEIGHT: 12px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN 
style="LETTER-SPACING: 0px"></SPAN><BR></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia; TEXT-ALIGN: justify">This volume 
provides<SPAN style="LETTER-SPACING: 0px"> the most comprehensive picture of 
Turks in Europe and offers cutting edge ideas, analyses and recommendations on a 
wide range of challenges that modern European societies cannot avoid paying 
closer attention. Drawing on original research, <I>Turks in Europe</I> brings 
together sociologists, anthropologists, political scientists and experts in 
educational and cultural studies to address issues such as identity, culture, 
religion, integration and relations between Turkey and the European 
Union.&nbsp;</SPAN></P>
<P style="MIN-HEIGHT: 12px; MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia"><BR></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia">Turkevi Research Centre</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia">Postbus 58070, 1040 HB Amsterdam, The 
Netherlands</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px; FONT: 11px Georgia"><A 
href="mailto:info@turkevi.nl">info@turkevi.nl</A></P>
<DIV><SPAN class=Apple-style-span 
style="FONT-SIZE: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia"><BR></SPAN></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>