<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3199" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond><SPAN lang=TR style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond><STRONG>KADIN/WOMAN 2000 V. Cilt Say&#305; 1-2 
yayimlandi.&nbsp;Dergimizi Ankara ve &#304;stanbul'da tüm büyük kitabevlerinde 
bulabilirsiniz.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond><STRONG>The Vth Volume of KADIN/WOMAN 2000 - Journal 
for Woman Studies&nbsp;</STRONG></FONT><STRONG>is&nbsp;published.&nbsp;&nbsp;You 
may obtain the journal from all large bookstores in&nbsp;Ankara and 
Istanbul.&nbsp;&nbsp;</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"></SPAN></B>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">&#304;çindekiler / Contents<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Cilt /Volume V Say&#305;/ Issues: (1-2)&nbsp;<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 12pt 0cm 6pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">From the Editor </SPAN></B><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">............................................................<B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 12pt 0cm 6pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Makaleler / Articles<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Images 
of Women from the Cities to the Countryside in Turkish Paintings of 
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">the 
Republic Era (1923-1950).<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Nilüfer 
Öndin</SPAN></I><SPAN 
style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> 
……………………………………<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN>1-24<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">The Role of Socialization Process in the Creation 
of Gender Differences in Anger.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Halime Ünal</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> ........................................<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
</SPAN>25-41<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Tahtac&#305; Kad&#305;n&#305;n Sosyal 
Statüsü ve Evlilik ile &#304;lgili Uygulamalar&#305;.</SPAN><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Ali 
Selçuk</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> 
........................................................................... 
43-61</SPAN><SPAN lang=TR style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Roman Freedwomen as Patrons: <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Memoria et Familia</I>, the Construction of 
Identity.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Jasmin W. Cyril</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> 
.................................................................. 63-75<SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Bir Kad&#305;n Yazar Hayran 
Oldu&#287;u Erkek Yazarlarla <I>Ya&#351;am&#305;n Ucuna<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN>Yolculuk </I>Dü&#351;lerse: <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Tezer Özlü’den Kafka, 
Svevo ve Pavese’ye.</SPAN><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Güzin Yamaner</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> 
....................................................................... 
77-91<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Genç K&#305;z Dergilerinin Söylemsel Çözümlemesi: 
&#304;ktidar, &#304;deoloji ve Kimlik.<SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Nesrin Kula Demir</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">................................................................................. 
93-116<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Kad&#305;nlar&#305;n Tüp Gaz Kullan&#305;m&#305;na &#304;li&#351;kin 
Bilgileri.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Hülya Öztop </SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">&amp; <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Seval 
Güven</I> ................................................................<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>117-129<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Re&#351;at Nuri Güntekin’in 
Ö&#287;retmenleri ve Çal&#305;ku&#351;u Örne&#287;i. <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Recep 
Duymaz</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> 
........................................................... 
131-151.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 12pt 0cm 6pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Kitap Tan&#305;t&#305;mlar&#305; / Book 
Reviews<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Tamara L. Hunt &amp; Micheline R. Lessard, <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Women and the Colonial Gaze</I>. <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">(Burçak Keskin–Kozat). 
153-156.</I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Elaine Gazda (Ed.), <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">The Villa of the Mysteries in Pompeii, 
Ancient Ritual, Modern Muse.</I> (<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Jasmin 
W. Cyril</I>).<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN>...................................................................... 
157-158<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Dosto&#287;lu, N. T., Erkaslan, Ö., 
Kayasü, S. &amp; Özgüven, Yekta,<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> Mimarl&#305;k 
ve Kad&#305;n Kimli&#287;i</I>.<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> (H&#305;fsiye 
Pulhan</I>)<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">.<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN></I>.................................................................. 
159-161 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Anastasia Ashman &amp; Jennifer Gökmen, <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Tales from the Expat Harem.</I> (<I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Selma Stern</I>). .......... 
162-163<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Nurhan Atasoy, <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Harem’in Gizli Tarihi ve Harem’de Ya&#351;am.</I> 
(<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Netice Y&#305;ld&#305;z</I>)<I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">. ....................... 
164-168.</I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 6pt 0cm; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Molla Demirel, <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Gizli bir Sevda</I>. (<I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Dilek Karabudak</SPAN></I><SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">)<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">.</I> 
.......... 169-170</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Yay&#305;n &#304;lkeleri 
.............................................................................. 
171-174<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Notes for Contributors 
............................................................................ 
175-178<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Bu Say&#305;da Katk&#305;da Bulunan Yazarlar /Authors in 
This Issue ........................ 179<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Bu Say&#305;da Hakemlik Yapanlar / Referees in This 
Issue ................................ <SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp;</SPAN>181-182<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Index of Articles in Volumes 1-V 
................................................................183-190<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Index of Authors in Volumes 1-V<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN>..........................................................191-193<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Veritabanlar&#305; / Indexing: 
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">GenderWatch,</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> <I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Contemporary Women’s Issues,</I> <I>General 
Academic ASAP International</I>, <I>IT One File</I>, <I>General Reference 
Center</I>, <I>General Reference Center Gold</I>, <I>IT Custom</I>,<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">MLA International Bibliography,<SPAN 
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Index Islamicus &amp; Turkologischer 
Anzeiger. </I><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">©2004emu</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">press.<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> 
<o:p></o:p></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">ISSN 1302 - 9916<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><A 
href="http://www.emu.edu.tr/kadin_woman2000">http://www.emu.edu.tr/kadin_woman2000</A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond><STRONG>Assoc.Prof.Dr.Netice 
YILDIZ<BR>Editor-in-chief<BR>KADIN/WOMAN 2000</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Garamond><STRONG>Art Historian<BR>Faculty of 
Architecture<BR>Eastern Mediterranean University<BR>Gazi Magosa - North 
Cyprus<BR>Tel: +90 392 630 2238<BR>Fax + 90 392 6302365<BR>e-mail: </STRONG><A 
href="mailto:netice.yildiz@emu.edu.tr"><STRONG>netice.yildiz@emu.edu.tr</STRONG></A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
<A href="mailto:jws.cws@emu.edu.tr">jws.cws@emu.edu.tr</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></SPAN>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"></SPAN></B>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"></SPAN></B><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=TR 
style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"></SPAN></B></FONT>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>