<html><div style='background-color:'><P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV class=RTE>
<P>Sayin Uyeler</P>
<P><FONT size=2>&nbsp;Arkadasim Joao Rangel De Almeida, Edinburgh <BR>Universitesi'nden arastirma bursu aldi, Eylul ayinda Istanbul'a geliyor. Kendisinin bana yazdigi mesaji aynen gonderiyorum. Ozetle Fransizca ve tercihan Fransizca ve Ingilizce bilen bir asistana ihtiyaci var, karsiligini verecek.</FONT></P><FONT size=2>
<P><BR>"Meanwhile I decided that I do need to have a research assistant <BR>there, someone who has a good nineteenth-century Turkish history <BR>background. This (amazing) person needs to know Turkish as the <BR>catalogues at the National Archives are in Turkish but the actual <BR>documentation will be in French ? some ideas of French will help. <BR>The job will last for 5 days around 4 hours a day - probably more <BR>in the beginning of the week and less by the end. I though that you <BR>could have some connection that could help me find this chap/lass. <BR>Would your dad be able to recommend any 3/4th year students who <BR>could be interested in helping me with the project?<BR>I also have no clue regarding payments - what would be a fare price <BR>for a casual research assistant in Turkey?"</P>
<P>Arkadasimin adresi:</P></FONT>
<P><A href="mailto:joao.ra@ed.ac.uk">joao.ra@ed.ac.uk</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Tesekkur ederim</P>
<P>Cagri Yildirim<BR><BR></P></DIV></div><br clear=all><hr>Don't just search. Find. <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2746??PS=47575" target="_top">MSN Search</a> Check out the new MSN Search!</html>