<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML xmlns:o = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1254">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" 
align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Euro-Turks and the Integration of <?xml:namespace prefix 
= st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place 
w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Turkey</st1:country-region></st1:place> 
in the European Union<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" 
align=center><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">International Conference, 27-28 April 2006, <st1:place 
w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Istanbul</st1:City>, <st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Turkey</st1:country-region></st1:place><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" 
align=center><FONT face="Times New Roman"><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName 
w:st="on"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Türkevi</SPAN></B></st1:PlaceName><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"> <st1:PlaceName 
w:st="on">Research</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType 
w:st="on">Center</st1:PlaceType></SPAN></B></st1:place><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" 
align=center><FONT face="Times New Roman"><st1:place w:st="on"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-style: italic; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Union</SPAN></B></st1:place><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-style: italic; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"> 
of European Turkish Democrats</SPAN></B><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" 
size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><st1:date w:st="on" Year="2006" Day="27" Month="4"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">27 April 2006</SPAN></U></B></st1:date><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">13.00-13.30<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
</SPAN>Registration<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">13.30-13.45<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Opening 
Adresses</SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-style: italic; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Dr. 
Fevzi Cebe<I> (Chairman, Union of European Turkish Democrats, <st1:place 
w:st="on"><st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Germany</st1:country-region></st1:place>)</I></SPAN><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Veyis Gungor<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> 
(Director, Türkevi Researh Centre, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City 
w:st="on">Holland</st1:City></st1:place>)<o:p></o:p></I></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">13.45-14.15<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Keynote 
Speech<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Turks in <st1:place w:st="on">Europe</st1:place> and 
Turkey-EU Relations<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">H. E. Professor Mehmet Aydin (The State 
Minister)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">14.15-15.30<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Turks in <st1:place 
w:st="on">Europe</st1:place>: Construction of 
Images<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Chair: </SPAN></B><SPAN 
lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Dr.</SPAN><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"> Şahin Alpay (<I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Bahçeşehir University &amp; Zaman, 
İstanbul)</I></SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Euro-Turks and 
“Euroturkism” in Euro-sceptic Sweden? <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Sven Hort</SPAN></I><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black"> 
(Södertörn University College, Stockholm, 
Sweden)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Dynamics of Image Production: German Turks between 
Discourses of Suspicion and Transformative Self-definition 
<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Dr. Sabine Mannitz (Peace Research Institute, Frankfurt, 
Germany)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">The Turks in <st1:country-region 
w:st="on">France</st1:country-region>:<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; 
</SPAN>Which <st1:place w:st="on">Europe</st1:place> for the 
Franco-Turks?<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Samim Akgönül (</SPAN></I><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Université 
Marc Bloch Strasbourg II – CNRS, Strasbourg, <SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">France)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">15.30-16.00 Coffee Break<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">16.00-17.15<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Education and Integration of 
Young Turks in <st1:place 
w:st="on">Europe</st1:place><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">Chair: </SPAN></B><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Dr. Sabine Mannitz<I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> (Peace Research Institute, <st1:place 
w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Frankfurt</st1:City>, <st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Germany</st1:country-region></st1:place>)<o:p></o:p></I></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Integration of Turkish second-generation men and women in 
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Germany</st1:country-region></st1:place> and 
<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">the <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Netherlands</st1:country-region></st1:place>: The impact of 
differences in vocational and academic tracking 
systems.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-US 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-US">Maurice Crul (</SPAN></I><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Institute for 
Migration and Ethnic Studies, <st1:City w:st="on">Amsterdam</st1:City>, 
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Holland</st1:City></st1:place>)<SPAN 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=nw1><B><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Socio-Economic Position of 
Turks in Belgium<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><SPAN class=nw1><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Johan Wets (Catholic 
University of Leuven, Belgium)</SPAN></I></SPAN><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Ethnic Minorities and Educational Performance: 
Reflections on Segmented Assimilation and Education 
Strategies<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold">Peter Seeberg</SPAN></I><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"> 
(</SPAN></I></B><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">University of Southern Denmark, </SPAN></I><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Odense, </SPAN></I><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Denmark)<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><B>17.15-18.00 </B><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Book 
Launch<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; tab-stops: 35.45pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">“EUROTURKS AND TURKEY-EU RELATIONS: THE DUTCH 
CASE”<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; tab-stops: 35.45pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Talip Küçükcan &amp; Veyis Güngör (Türkevi Research 
Centre, Amsterdam 2006)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">19.00 
Dinner<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><SPAN 
style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><SPAN 
style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></o:p></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><st1:date w:st="on" Year="2006" Day="28" Month="4"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">28 April 2006</SPAN></U></B></st1:date><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">9.30-10.45<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>Civil 
Associations and the Future for Turks in Europe 
<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Oturum 
Başkanı: </SPAN></B></SPAN><SPAN class=cte><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Dr. Ali 
Murat Yel<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> </B><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">(Fatih Ünivesity, Istanbul)<B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><o:p></o:p></B></I></SPAN></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Deindustrialization in the West and the Euro-Turks: Watch 
out, Poverty!!!<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Ayhan Kaya (Istanbul Bilgi University, 
Istanbul)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Turkish Civil Organizations and Turkey-EU 
Relations<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Yusuf Adıguzel 
(Author)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Immigration and Struggle 
for Integration: The Case of Turks in the United 
States<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Ilhan Kaya (Dicle University, 
Turkey)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN class=cte><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">10.45-11.15 Coffee 
Break<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">11.15- 12.30<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN>The Media, Political Participation 
and </SPAN>Turkey-EU Relations (I)</B><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><SPAN class=cte><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Chair: Dr. 
Nuri Tınaz (<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">İSAM, 
İstanbul)</I></SPAN></SPAN><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Watching Turkish Televisons in 
Europe<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Asu Aksu (Bilgi University, Istabul, 
Turkey)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Turks in Europe, Political Participation: The Case of 
Holland<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Cengiz Ozdemir (Columnist, Hurriyet Daily, İstanbul, 
Turkey)<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Turkish Brain Power in Europe and Turkey-EU 
Relations<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Inanc Kutluer 
(Director, Institute of Migration, Holland)</SPAN></I><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">13.00 Lunch<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT 
face="Times New Roman"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">14.00-14.30<SPAN 
style="mso-tab-count: 1">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </SPAN></B><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">The Media, Political Participation and 
</SPAN>Turkey-EU Relations (II)</B><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN 
lang=EN-GB 
style="mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-bidi-font-style: italic; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Chair: 
Dr. Fevzi Cebe<I> (Chairman, <st1:place w:st="on">Union</st1:place> of European 
Turkish Democrats, German)</I></SPAN><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Turkish Media 
in the Midst of Turkey-EU Relations<BR></SPAN></B><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Ahmet Külahci 
(Columnist, Hurriyet Daily, Germany,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Role of the Media in Turkey-EU Membership 
Negotiations<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><I 
style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Ali 
Kılıçarslan, (Columsnist, Turkiye Daily, Germany)<BR 
style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR 
style="mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN></I><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">14.30-14.45 Closing 
Address<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Veyis Gungor<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"> 
(Director, Türkevi Researh Centre, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City 
w:st="on">Holland</st1:City></st1:place>)<o:p></o:p></I></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">The Venue<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">ORSEP ROYAL HOTEL<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Nöbethane Cad. No : 10 
34113 <BR>Sirkeci - İstanbul TURKEY<BR>Tel : +90 212 511 85 85, Fax : +90 212 
519 66 63, e-mail : info@orseproyalhotel.com <o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><A 
href=""><SPAN style="COLOR: windowtext"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">http://www.orseproyalhotel.com/en/index.asp</FONT></SPAN></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><U><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Conference 
Coordinators<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></U></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Talip Kucukcan<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Associate Professor of Sociology, The Foundation for 
Political, Economic and Social Research, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City 
w:st="on">Ankara</st1:City>, <st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Turkey</st1:country-region></st1:place><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT face="Times New Roman">E 
mail: </FONT><A href=""><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">tkucukcan@gmail.com</FONT></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">From abroad: 00 90 532 668 
9983<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT face="Times New Roman">In 
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region 
w:st="on">Turkey</st1:country-region></st1:place>: 0532 668 
9983<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><B 
style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Drs. Veyis Gungor<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">Director, Türkevi Research Centre, <st1:City 
w:st="on">Amsterdam</st1:City>, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City 
w:st="on">Holland</st1:City></st1:place><o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-GB 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">E-mail: </FONT><A href=""><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">info@veyisgungor.com</FONT></A><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN 
style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p><FONT 
face="Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT></o:p></SPAN></P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>